Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hey all! Popping in for a little update on a few things first, then showing you guys to a neat swag pack you can enter to win at the bottom of the post. :) 

I've had a lot of people wondering where I've been (hi Facebook peeps, I promise I'm not a ghost) and messaging me asking what's up (looking at you, super-cool smartphone). So what is up? I won't sugar coat it; I've been sick. Like, horrible, disgusting, can't-get-off-the-couch, put-me-out-of-my-misery, the-very-idea-of-food-makes-me-sick ick. Part of it is from my gluten intolerance, which means I can't eat super cool things like regular white bread, or go out to eat and shovel bowls of pasta in my mouth like I want to. But the other part of it is a mystery at this time. Something I'm coming into contact with, be it in the air or ingested, isn't agreeing with me by any means. So I've been literally perched on the couch for the last week, only getting up to grab cups of water or pace the house because I've been feeling like the hugest loser for being so stupid stinking sick

I'm sorry if that makes me a Debbie Downer. I really don't like being a Debbie Downer. Hopefully some upcoming doctor visits can shed some light onto what the heck is wrong with me, because I miss being the lovable goofball you all know me for online. 

That being said! I might as well add while it's on the brain- I will be at Arts Alive!, the festival held in downtown Quakertown, PA, on Saturday from 10AM-4PM signing books and passing out swagalicious goodies. If you can make it, awesome! Let's chat and take photos! If not, well, here's a neat way you can win some swag from me PLUS a whole bunch of other savvy authors. 

Over at Milly Taiden's website, there's still one day left to enter to win a basketful of goodies from authors across the board! Please note, this website is NFSW and is for 18+ due to the winnings in the giveaway, so if you're not okay with that kind of stuff, it's best not to enter in the giveaway. If you ARE okay with that, then by all means, have at it! 


That's it for now, but I'll be trying to drop in here and there as I get back on my feet. Hopefully I'll be able to post some more teasers for Alacrity soon! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I don't git we-moved, dear...

    ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (=so much to give + vision):
    ~let these two words be the start of your journey~

    I looove RITErs;
    I looove giving'm new opportunities
    for thots/ideas/structural integrity,
    taking'm in a completely-new-direction:

    Why else does a moth fly FROM the night
    than to a bold, attractive candle Light??
    Don’t let His extravagant Brilliance be extinguished.
    You’re creative, yes?
    Then, fly-away with U.S. to the antidote…

    Whether you obtain moralityB4mortality to wiseabove
    or just glean tantalizing specimens for thy next best seller,
    you shall find in our blogs a lotta (subliminal) moxie
    which has taken this sinfull mortal yeeeeers to compile!
    I lay it ALL out for you, dear, with All-Star-Oxygems:

    Wouldn’t ya love an endless eternity
    of aplomBombs falling on thy indelible cranium?
    An XtraXcitinXpose with no zooillogical-expiration-date?
    An IQ much higher than K2 all-go-rhythm?
    An anti-establishment, savvy victory +
    avant-guarde-humility =
    you’re promptly astonished, ain’tcha?
    withe extraordinarily explosion of maelstrom mellowdramatic??
    Here’s what the exquisite, prolific GODy sed
    (with a most-excellent-detector of bull§ht):

    “Faith, hope, and love,
    the greatest of these is love –
    jump into faith…
    and you’ll VitSee with love”
    Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe (what I write);
    God believes in you.

    Meet me Upstairs, girl, where the Son never goes down
    from a super-passionate, lucrative iconoclasm where you’ll find
    nonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsX…
    of deluxe-HTTP [<- pi] opportunities for excitement BTW.

    Do it. Do the deed, dude. Sign into the Big-Zaftig-House.

    PS “It is impossible that anyone should NOT receive all that they have believed and hoped to obtain; it gives Me great pleasure when they hope great things from Me and I will always give them more than they expect”
    -our Lord Jesus to Saint Gertrude

    ...think about it, girl:
    if 1-outta-1 perishes in 88ish years;
    then, how WE sinfull mortals have lived
    is where we go for eternity, Up or Down,
    Seventh-Heaven or the Abyss o'Misery.
    Life is extremely tough now…
    yet, life’s extremely short now.
    And Satan’s working overtime.
    I Choose Heaven.
    Choose.

    ReplyDelete