Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Voting Time! 

Not too long ago, I asked on my Facebook what you guys wanted to see more, the cover to the final Illumine novel, or the covers I wanted to put to vote for A Shard of Ice, the debut to my new upcoming series, the Black Symphony Saga. By just a teeny-tiny inch, you voted to see the Shard of Ice covers. I'm guessing it probably has to do with all those itty-bitty teasers I keep sharing without giving you any real information as to what this series is about. 

Well, no more fretting. Once this gorgeous cover contest comes to an end, I'll be announcing the winning cover, the blurb, AND a chance for a signed ARC. Oh yeah, baby, I'm going all out on this one. 



So here's how this works- out of the three below, vote for your TWO favorite. That's is, piece of cake. When you're done, feel free to share the vote to your friends! Or leave a comment on which one was truly your favorite of the three. ;)

Voting closes on February 28th, and the winning cover will be announced around mid-March. Now go, vote! 

EDIT: The lovely model in ALL of these covers is Maria Amanda. If you're free for a minute, please check out her Facebook here or her Deviantart here. <3




VOTING HAS NOW ENDED, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO TOOKT THE TIME!
CHECK OUT THIS POST FOR SIGN-UPS TO REVEAL THE WINNING COVER IN APRIL.






43 comments:

  1. Cover Three. Love 'em all, but this one is so unusual. Really nice job.

    Diane M. Haynes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cover 3 is my favorite!!! It is soooo beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 is best though in my opinion I buy by cover and that one I would definitely get

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see the comments till I voted, but it looks like we all agree. #3 rules.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually am in the minority and I loved cover one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on this one. Though 3 is beautiful, I have seen a lot of book covers with masquerade masks,recently. #1 has a different "edge," to me.

      Delete
  6. VOTED FOR #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stunning!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! All three are awesome and very pretty!!! I voted for the #1, but I also love the #3... Wow! Simply amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. voted I'm with Lis though I chose #3 with a little help from my daughter lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voted for #2 and #3 though I agree with most, #3 is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of them are amazing and it was hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted for cover #3 as well after a bit of deliberation. I kind of liked #1, but #3 seemed just a little more fitting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like one and three. I am having a hard time picking out of these two covers :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Decisions, decisions... I like #1 however, #2 is my favorite out of the three. I love the mask on #3 but still, #2 is my fav. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all great. Two is without a doubt so perfect. That was fun. Congrats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great covers Alivia!! We liked number three the best, but they are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like cover three, but the title and author get lost in her face when it is shrunk down to thumbnail size. If you could change the color or put a shadow behind the title, it might work perfectly. :) Best wishes on the publication. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my friends pointed this out to me, too, and I definitely agree. If #3 wins, I'll make sure to fix that so the font stands out more in front of her face. :) And thank you for the wishes! <3

      Delete
  17. Number one left the biggest impact on me but I also like number 2. If I could only pick one it would definitely be number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Voted, tho I must say this was a tough decision as they all look amazing! :) Can't wait to see the results! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. cover 3 is definately my favourite, i liked the girl being more of the focus and surrounded by ice shards rather than just the ice shards dominating....

    ReplyDelete
  20. cover 3 is love!!! but honestly all covers are spectacular <3333

    ReplyDelete
  21. Voted! I absolutely love cover #3.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Number 1 is amazing!!! I really hope you go with that one. Just the lips and fingernails peeking through the ice is both creepy and stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Whee! Voted! All three are beautiful but I thought #2 was the most eerie/mysterious

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love #3 all the way!! ♥

    ReplyDelete