Friday, July 26, 2013

Author Highlight

As some of you may know, I'm part of a tightly knit pack of authors who run the group Indie Inked. Think of it like a giant brain trust; we bounce ideas off each other, share experiences, help with connections, the works. It's like having both the best tips of the indie publishing market available, and a family that totally gets you when you tell them your characters kept you up until 6AM talking about Cheese-Its and Mountain Dew.

I can never repay my pseudo-family for all the love and support they've offered me, but I can sure show them off like a bombshell on my blog! Today, that gal is the ever-enchanting Alexia Purdy, author of countless works, and a multi-tasker unlike anything I've ever seen. (I secretly wonder if she's some kind of octopus-hybrid with twenty arms, that's the only way I can logically explain how she manages to do all these things.)





Alexia currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada- Sin City! She loves to spend every free moment writing, or playing with her four rambunctious kids. Writing has always been her dream and she has been writing ever since she can remember. She love's creating paranormal fantasy and poetry and loves to read and devour books daily. Alexia also enjoys watching movies, dancing, singing loudly in the car and Italian food.

You can follow Alexia Purdy and grab all her books at:
























0 comments:

Post a Comment