Monday, June 11, 2012

Hey everyone! 


I know it's been a little bit since I've done a full-fledged dedicated post, so I kind of need to cram you all with a huge overload of updates and information and myth dispellers (curse those Mythers!) on a whole bunch of stuff going. Super promise it won't be heavy on the brain. 


1- Obumbrate is still locked for its July 7th release. This hasn't changed! What HAS changed is where the online festivities will be taking place to celebrate. Originally, I had planned a Facebook party on several pages, but with Facebook's new fan page promotion policies, I can't unless I risk having the pages removed. 


So we're going to make this super-easy and super-fun by simply making a Twitter party! All day on July 7th, use the hashtag #obumbrateday in your tweets, and you're in! I'll be posting from my user @aliviaanders and doing a series of flash giveaways including signed bookmarks, a couple signed paperbacks, and even some other sweet swag! Trust me, you do NOT want to miss this! 


2- I am trying, desperately, to include a snippet of my next book, Unwanted, which is slated for a tentative Summer 2013 release. BUT I may not make the cut in time to include it. I may, however, have the ability to include a snippet of A Shard of Ice in the back, which is something I've been carefully working on and is slated for a Winter 2013 release. 


3- The cover for A Shard of Ice is NOT the final cover. It's been dancing around online and a couple of people asked me if it was the final cover, but sadly, it isn't. I won't know the final cover of ASoI until this fall/winter. But, in case you haven't seen what I'm talking about, here's the idea of the cover I've been tinkering with: 


(credit to istockphoto for the, uh, stock.)
That's all she wrote for the moment, but until my next post (which is for a MEGA giveaway hop I'm in that goes up in... 2 hours) see you all soon! 


1 comment:

  1. Hello, new follower from Goodreads! I have 'Liked' your Facebook page as well. love your blog graphics, very neat!

    I would love a follow back at http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/ If you would also like to 'Like' my Facebook page that would be great as well!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete