Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hey everyone! Consider this your ever-so-friendly update on all things prizes! 

Recently, very recently, several key events I took part of ended, and you know what that means. Shipping books to happy winners! The followings is a list of all the recent winnings of books, purchases of books, or winners of other items that have or have not gone out. 

Please note: If I missed you, meaning you're not on this list, please feel free to email me, message me on Twitter, Facebook me, whatever you need to do to get a hold of me. There's always one or two who I miss among the masses, and I promise it's not me being mean or ignorant, I'm just a little on the forgetful side. 

OBUMBRATE PRE-ORDER PACKAGE

Huff L. & Jacquie T. - SHIPPED

PAID ORDERS 

Candy S. - SHIPPED
Tracy T. - SHIPPED
Krystal H. - SHIPPED 

REVIEW COPIES REQUESTED 

Kim C. - SHIPPED
Roseann H. - SHIPPED
Kayleigh-Marie G. - SHIPPED

#OBUMBRATEDAY RELEASE WINNER

Kim E. - NOT SHIPPED

INDIE AUTHOR GIVEAWAY 

Gabbie - NOT SHIPPED

Also, I have currently not shipped any bookmarks. The printer is on my first stop tomorrow morning, so they will be going out tomorrow unless a typhoon hits my town and washes away both the print shop and the post office. 

Again, if I missed you, meaning YOU ARE NOT ON THIS LIST, please don't hesitate to contact me! I do not like holding winnings hostage- if you won it, it's rightfully yours! 

That's it for now, over and out! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment