Saturday, March 15, 2014

Phew, finally I can upload this blog post! 

I've managed to sit on some fanfabulouslytastic news for… about 16 hours, give or take a few, and now I can share the flippity good news worthy of all the celebration gifs in the world. But first, I have the winner of the huge signed swag and book set from Facebook to announce! 


Yay Sue! Do me the most awesomest favor ever and email me ASAP so I can ship your goodies out pronto! 

And now, to the other news I can't contain any more. A few of you might know already because I just had to message you with my freakish glee, but to those of you who don't…

Pack your bags, and haul some booty to Nashville this June, because I'm going to be at UtopYA 2014! 






Yes, yes yes yes yes YES! By the stroke of luck, this girl managed to land a table space as an exhibitor for this year's UtopYA Con. Which means I will be bringing books, oh so many books. And special goodies only for UtopYA peeps that may include special bookmarks, a sneak peek to the fifth book in the Illumine Series, a sneak peek to the second book in the Black Symphony Saga, possibly advanced copies of Kayden's novella… 

You get the point, right? This is going to be HUGE. You must, MUST, come along and bring your happy smiling shining faces for all the things I am planning! But if not, I'll take pictures, lots of pictures, but it's so not the same as being there and getting to know all the amazing authors I will be honored to share company with for those few short days. 

Keep your eyes peeled, I'm a freight train running full speed ahead for this event, and the couple other singings I will be at this year! Don't forget I do local signing in the Quakertown area of PA for both Arts Alive! in May, and Autumn Alive! in October. Plus, I am attending a signing in Phillipsburg, NJ on March 22nd for those around that area. 

That's all for now! I need to get back to the writing cave. All those books, so little time. Totally doable. 

3 comments:

  1. SO COOL.... I wish I could be there >.< One of these days! It WILL happen!!!!!! also Congrats to Sue! I AM SO JEALOUS! Enjoy all your pretty stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! I wish I was going to Utopya! Maybe next year. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! I am in shock! I sent my info to you!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete