Friday, October 12, 2012

Oh. Em. Gee. 

Lately, everyone knows I've been sort of off-kilter with the world. Almost every post I have been trying to put on this blog since Wednesday (when I said I was going to post... oops) didn't work. But, this one will. Why? 'Cause I have something so cool to show you, your screen will set on fire. 

Hopefully not literally. 'Cause then you can't read my blog any more. And that's just no bueno. 

For the last few weeks, I've been working with MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME, yes the awesome blog with awesome people who like to do neat things like anthologies. So when I sort of made a cover out of sheer boredom for an anthology piece they were putting into print, and then begged into letting me make the whole thing because I fell in love with the project so much, THEY SAID YES. And thus, the creative cover-maker in me came to vibrant, dark, twisted life. 



Excuse me while I shamelessly admire my own work. Can I get a cookie for this? 

All I know is this; I'm definitely getting a copy of this to sit on my shelf. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment